Many men and women spend a lot of time and money to look their best. This includes allotting a substantial amount of their resources in getting rid of unwanted hair. Ladies, in particular, are highly conscious about the growth of unwanted hair in certain places: on their face, arms, legs, and feminine areas. Because they want to look perfect and be comfortable with whatever they are wearing, they will go to great lengths to get rid of all these unwanted hair.
The most popular hair removal systems include shaving, threading, waxing, depilatory cream application, special “scrubbers” that pull out hair, and electrolysis. Laser hair removal is also getting quite a following today.
What Laser Hair Removal Offers
Many beauty experts claim that the best hair removal procedure nowadays is laser hair removal. This is because this procedure offers more benefits compared to the other methods.
What are the advantages laser hair removal treatment offers? Leading Dubai laser hair removal clinics share these below:
• The results brought about by laser hair removal are longer lasting. Some unwanted hairs actually stop growing back after treatment. This is really a big convenience, especially for those who live hectic lives and want to be freed from the task of removing unwanted hair for many days. Touch-ups can be done after 6 months up to 12 months; as such, there is a considerably longer rest period.
• You won’t get ingrown hairs from shaving. Although these hairs will not make you sick even if they are growing in your skin instead of breaking through your skin’s surface, they are still unsightly and sometimes come with itchy, uncomfortable sensations. With laser hair removal, you will not get these ugly ingrown hairs.
• Diode light sheer, Elite and Elite Plus, Revlite, Medlite, IPL, and VPL – new laser technologies – leave the treated area smooth for a long time. After treatment, you won’t have to deal with stubble and chicken skin, which are what you commonly get when you shave, wax, thread, or use depilatory creams frequently.
• When hair does grow back (after a long time), it will be thinner and finer. As such, frequent upkeep is not required.
• Laser hair removal is the safest and most effective system for removing hair in all body parts.
• Lastly, a professional does the laser hair removal for you. Hence, you get the assurance that the process will be carried out in the cleanest and safest manner.
About the Author:
Kelly Lawson is a personal stylist and blogger. She recommends reading more about the treatment offered by Dubai laser hair removal clinics on the Medical Village’s website.